- No products in the cart.
Natural Men's Health
DTP Viapro Natural Male Enhancement Supplement 2 Capsules৳ 1,600
- Developed to promote increase sexual stamina and arousal
- Natural male enhancement supplement
- New improved formula – works within 30 minutes
DTP Viapro is the next generation breakthrough product developed to promote increase sexual stamina and arousal.
Viapro utilises proprietary components that make its actions very similar to (and sometimes more powerful than) those of the leading prescription drug prescribed for sexual problems. It is the unique blend of ingredients that makes Viapro so effective.
Mart London৳ 999
Pharma Nord Prelox 60 Tablets৳ 7,200
- Patented formula for men for daily use
- Combination of L-Arginine, Taurine & Pycnogenol
- Pycnogenol can only be obtained from an extract of the French Maritime pine tree
Pharma Nord Prelox Tablets feature a patented formula for men. Prelox is a patented combination of two naturally occurring substances, L-Arginine and Pycnogenol.
L-Arginine is an amino acid found in many foods, whereas Pycnogenol can only be obtained from an extract of the French Maritime pine tree (also known as Pinus pinaster). Pycnogenol supports normal blood circulation throughout the body, including the genital area.
Vitabiotics Wellman Conception 30 Tablets৳ 2,000
- Contributes to normal reproductive health & fertility
- Advanced formula with Zinc, Vitamin B12, and selenium
- Take one tablet daily as part of a healthy lifestyle, ideally three months before trying to conceive
Wellman Conception Tablets have been formulated to support male reproductive health needs when trying for a family. The formulation contains specific nutrients including zinc which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
Zinc and vitamin C contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. These nutrients also help contribute to the normal function of the immune system. Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity, and zinc can also help maintain normal testosterone levels in the blood whilst selenium contributes to normal spermatogenesis. Vitamin A aids the process of cell specialisation. Folate, iron, magnesium and vitamin B12 play a part in cell division.